Webkinz All Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\

+3
TinodaxWolfeh
Berry~*
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
7 posters

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Go down

Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\ - Page 5 Empty Re: Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Tue May 04, 2010 6:37 pm

"Who are these ... visitors?" demanded a voice. Duskheart turned uneasily to see Stormstar. "We were worried about the sickness you've been through," started Duskheart. "Rubbish!" sneered the leader. "Why would LunarClan help us?" Duskheart felt challenged but held his ground. He pulled his lip back. "We're not that evil." Duskheart growled.
Murmurs trickled through SolarClan.
"We should let them help, Stormstar!" a voice called from the warrior's den.
"We already lost 2 elders from the rabbies!"
Stormstar closed his eyes and thought.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\ - Page 5 Empty Re: Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\

Post by Berry~* Tue May 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Crystalpool stood beside Duskheart. "We have our medicine cat with us." she added, and Rainpelt stepped forward. Suddenly,the small apprentice she had battled once padded shakily to his leader. "S-Stormstar," she croaked, "W-We need all the help we can get."
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Tue May 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Stormstar scowled. "What exactly can you do to help?"
Duskheart nudged Rainpelt with his nose. "Got any herbs that cure rabbies?" He asked him.
Rainpelt nodded. "But they don't. The herb grows on trees in the forest, where our camp is. But SolarClan territory is bare as you can see."
Duskheart turned back to Stormstar. "We have the herbs you don't," he muttered.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Tue May 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Stormstar looked at the apprentice. "Sharpclaw, please go with one of the LunarClan cats to get the herbs." he mewed. "He's not an apprentice! He's their deputy!" Crystalpool gasped under her breath. She had heard amazing stories of Sharpclaw as a kit. "Risingpaw, would you please go?" she asked, and the apprentice nodded.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Wed May 05, 2010 11:19 am

OOC//
imma changing my cats name to Coldstar xD

BIC//
-Coldstar looked at his deputy, then saw Stormstar. he sharpened out his claws being very aware of Crystalpool, Duskheart, and Risingpaw.-
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Wed May 05, 2010 11:23 am

[quote="~Krystal[Klear]"][quote="Tin"]Name: Coldstar
Rank(Leader, deputy, elder, queen, apprentice, warrior, med cat, or kit): Leader
Mate: Impress meh 0_o
Picture/Discription: Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\ - Page 5 Abyssinian-cat-facts-2
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Wed May 05, 2010 11:25 am

[quote="Tin"][quote="~Krystal[Klear]"]
Tin wrote:Name: Coldstar
Rank(Leader, deputy, elder, queen, apprentice, warrior, med cat, or kit): Leader
Mate: Impress meh 0_o
Picture/Discription: Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\ - Page 5 Abyssinian-cat-facts-2
[[gah sorry im having trouble with this stuff.. -_-]]
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Fri May 07, 2010 3:40 pm

Risingpaw ran off with Sharpclaw, which left Crystalpool with Coldstar, Duskheart, and Stormstar. She looked at Duskheart, then mewed to Stormstar, "Would you like us to hunt? Fresh-kill will bring back your strength."
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Fri May 07, 2010 4:44 pm

Suspision burned in Stormstar's emerald eyes.
He nodded. "Clan dismissed," he called, and groups of SolarClan cats broke away from the clearing
Duskheart turned to Crystalpool. "What was that about? With Sharpclaw?'' he inquired.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Fri May 07, 2010 7:21 pm

"I sent him and Risingpaw to get the herbs." she mewed, "And Rainpelt." she added. "Well, we had better start hunting then. Where should we go?"
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sat May 08, 2010 10:01 am

Risingpaw ran after Sharpclaw, their paws thumping the ground. Rainpelt was farther ahead, and he suddenly stopped. "Right here. And grab a bunch." he mewed, pointing to a weird plant. Sharpclaw shruged, and grabbed a mouthful, and Rainpelt and Risingpaw did the same.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sat May 08, 2010 10:09 am

Duskheart carried the vole he had caught in his jaws as he padded toward Crystalpool.
"Why did you scream that Sharpclaw is the deputy, not an appretice?" he whispered, dropping the rodent between his paws. "What's the story on him?"
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sat May 08, 2010 5:18 pm

"What?" she asked, dropping her blackbird. "I didn't scream it... unless I have a really loud whisper." she mewed, and looked at Duskheart. "When I was a kit, my mother always told me stories about him. He saved many kits from SolarClan when the famine struck, and battled out the rogues."
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sat May 08, 2010 7:20 pm

Duskheart stared off. "I must of dozed.." he murmured.
Nervous claws clung onto Duskheart's flank. He took a deep breath.
"Crystalpool," he began, gazing at her muzzle. "I had a dream awhile ago, that my mother came down from StarClan. She said 'Open your eyes to the strongest thing in the world'. I'm confuzed.." He lifted his head waiting for a response.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sun May 09, 2010 2:30 pm

"You said it was love." Duskheart continued.
"What am I supposed do to?"
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sun May 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Crystalpool blinked and looked at Duskheart. "I'm not sure.... Well, is there someone you love? Maybe that's what your mother meant."
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sun May 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Duskheart could not meet Crystalpool's gaze.
"Well, there is someone.." He murmured, looking away.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sun May 09, 2010 2:53 pm

Crystalpool looked at Duskheart again, but his expression gave nothing away. "Oh, come on, you can tell me!" she mewed, and flicked her tail over his ear.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sun May 09, 2010 2:59 pm

Duskheart was silent for a moment, still not daring to look back at Crystalpool. "We should keep hunting for SolarClan," he suggested trying to change the subject.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sun May 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Crystalpool said nothing, and turned back to the forest. "Sure." she muttered, and ran after a small mouse she suddenly saw. Why can't he trust me? she thought, and narrowed her eyes. She stalked back to Duskheart, and dropped her mouse without a word.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sun May 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Duskheart dropped a vole and a rabbit by his paws. He fixed his eyes on Crystalpool. "Are you mad?" he asked, glancing into the distance.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sun May 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Crystalpool didn't look at him, but answered, "I feel like you don't trust me, I mean, why does it matter if I know?"
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sun May 09, 2010 4:48 pm

Duskheart looked away. "Because it's you," he muttered.
Suddenly a yowl came from the SolarClan camp. "Let's go see what that sound is." Duskheart trotted to SolarClan. When he got to the clearing, a tabby tom was spitting at his leader. "And I don't need this Clan!" the battle scarred tom yelled, starting to the exit. Stormstar called behind him, "Good luck staying alive, Wovenpelt!"
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sun May 09, 2010 4:52 pm

Crystalpool opened her mouth to speak, and closed it again. She nodded, and followed, unable to speak.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sun May 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Duskheart inched foward to Stormstar.
"What was that about?" he asked.
Stormstar snorted. "Let's just say he broke the warrior code. I was scolding him when he exploded and left camp forever. And what is LunarClan still doing here? We don't need a feast you know."
Duskheart dropped his fresh kill in the clearing and called for the group of LunarClan to go back home.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next