Webkinz All Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\

+3
TinodaxWolfeh
Berry~*
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
7 posters

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

Go down

Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\ - Page 7 Empty Re: Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\

Post by Berry~* Thu May 13, 2010 6:32 am

Crystalpool gasped. "T-They beautiful..." she murmured, and gazed around the room. Suddenly, a soft voice whispered in her ear, "ArcticClan is with you..." Crystalpool purred, and gazed at the lights once more.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\ - Page 7 Empty Re: Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Thu May 13, 2010 5:39 pm

Duskheart glanced at Crystalpool with worried eyes.
"My grandmother was in ArcticClan." he stammered.
"She knew that the Clan was dying off, so she traveled with her daughter through the North Pole. But before she could just see the forests that weren't covered in snow..." His voice trailed off. "My mother survived and finshed her mom's journey. She had me and my sister in the forest, and together we found LunarClan."
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Fri May 14, 2010 12:31 pm

-Coldstar over heard them, but didn't say anything. he smiled at the 2 of them and walked away-
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Fri May 14, 2010 4:31 pm

Crystalpool looked at Duskheart, and pushed her muzzle into his fur. "You're very brave.." she commented, sighing, and looked at the lights again.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sat May 15, 2010 12:27 pm

Duskheart stood still, looking at his paws.
Suddenly he heard a creak. Duskheart decided not to worry; its was a tiny noise. But then a louder creak grew. Crumbs of the wall began to plummet toward the ground.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sat May 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Crystalpool gasped. The house was crumbling! She looked up and saw a huge chunk of celeing falling, about to land on Duskheart and her. She shoved Duskheart out of the way, and shreiked when the roofing fell down.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sat May 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Duskheart was astonished by the sudden push. He was confused & terribly scared when he saw saw Crystalpool laying with sheet rock piled ontop of her. Duskheart looked up, noticed another chuck of ceiling about to fall. He sunk his teeth into Crystalpool's scruff and dragged her out of the cave. The old Twoleg nest completely collasped, and Duskheart watched it crumble as he stood by Crystalpool, frozen in terror.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sat May 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Crystalpool had a deep gash down her back, from a nail from the roof. It was still bleeding. She coughed and tryed to stand, but fell again, looking in horror at the old Twoleg house, now destroyed.

Risingpaw padded back to camp with a rabbit, almost as big as him, clamped in his jaws. He sighed when he set the plump kill down, and dragged it once more to the elders.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sat May 15, 2010 4:18 pm

Duskheart stared with eyes clouded with pain at the nest.
"The bottles..." he whispered, then looked at Crystalpool. "Rainpelt!" he tried to blurt out. But then he remembered that they were far from camp.
"Can you walk?" Duskheart inquired.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sat May 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Crystalpool licked the scratch on her back. "Err.... I think so..." her voice trailed off, and she stood on shaky legs. "L-Let's go-o t-then-n." she stammered, limping forward, testing her legs.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sat May 15, 2010 4:32 pm

Duskheart padded beside her, expecting her to fall.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sat May 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Crystalpool rolled her eyes at Duskheart. "I'll be fine." she mewed, and sighed with relief when camp came into sight. She limped over to Rainpelt's den, and Risingpaw scrambled over to her. "You look tired." she commented. "I-I caught a rabbit today.." Risingpaw stammered, and an elder came up and mewed, "It was bigger than him!" Risingpaw looked down, embarassed.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sat May 15, 2010 5:04 pm

Duskheart watched Crystalpool enter the medicine cat's den.
This is my fault, he thought.
If I didn't bring her, she wouldn't have gotten hurt. & the bottles, the only thing left of my mother & her mother, wouldn't have gotten crushed. He shook the feeling off and padded to his den.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sat May 15, 2010 5:08 pm

"Crystalpool," Rainpelt began, slowly, "You may not be able to be a warrior anymore-" "What?!?!?" Crystalpool yelped, interupting. "Let me finish," Rainpelt mewed, "The limp in your leg may not go away. If it doesn't, I can always offer you a place in the medicine cat den. We need all of the help we can get." "B-But I love being a warrior!" Crystalpool objected. "I'll do all I can. Now go rest that leg and get some sleep." Rainpelt mewed, and Risingpaw helped Crystalpool into the warrior den, where she layed down.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sat May 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Duskheart struggled in his sleep the night before.
Now it was morning, the day after the Twoleg nest callasping.
He caught a glimpse of Crystalpool, but did not move. "I think I.. give up," he stammered to himself.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Mon May 17, 2010 11:37 am

-Coldstar padded out of his den at camp, wondering where duskheart and crystalpool were.-
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Wed May 19, 2010 6:24 am

Crystalpool woke up, her leg aching. Risingpaw was looming over her with a piece of fresh-kill. "Thanks." she purred, and ate it in swift bites. "Risingpaw, will you go out training with another warrior? Because you know I-" she broke off and looked at her leg. "I'm useless." she finished in a whisper.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Wed May 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Duskheart woke up regretfully & started to the clearing.
He called warriors to patrols. Duskheart picked up a plump vole and trotted beneath the highrock.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Wed May 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Risingpaw padded over to Duskheart. "Can you go training with me? Crystalpool asked me to find another cat to train with." he mewed, glancing at the warrior's den.

Crystalpool looked out at Risingpaw and sighed. Rainpelt had just came in to treat her wound, and said at sunset, he would see if the limp was perminant. Risingpaw should become a warrior soon... she thought.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Wed May 19, 2010 7:41 pm

Duskheart nodded in agreement.
"Let's go on, then," he said.
He trotted out of the camp entrance expecting Risingpaw to follow.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Wed May 19, 2010 7:43 pm

Risingpaw dashed after him, his amber eyes glowing.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Wed May 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Once Duskheart was out in the woods, he heard faint pawsteps.
"Risingpaw, what do you smell?" he asked testing his ability.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Thu May 20, 2010 6:16 am

Risingpaw tasted the air, and his ears pricked up. "I smell vole, and fox, but the fox's scent is stale." he reported.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sat May 22, 2010 8:37 am

Crystalpool looked out of the cave. It was about sunset, and she could hear Rainpelt's soft pawsteps, and could make out his silvery coat.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sat May 22, 2010 10:17 am

"Very good," Duskheart said.
"Now show me what to do to catch it," he ordered.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next