Webkinz All Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did the World Trade Center collapse straight down?

4 posters

Go down

How did the World Trade Center collapse straight down? Empty How did the World Trade Center collapse straight down?

Post by RahimBhai Mon May 31, 2010 11:45 am

How did the world trade center fall straight down? I mean, the planes hit the top of the towers. Shouldn't the top portion tip over?

PS: I'm not saying it was all planed by Bush or anything, I'm just wondering why the towers fell straight down and didn't tip over.

RahimBhai

Back to top Go down

How did the World Trade Center collapse straight down? Empty Re: How did the World Trade Center collapse straight down?

Post by Serpent Mon May 31, 2010 11:46 am

.. Mind if I ask who you are?
Serpent
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

http://www.webkinzallout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How did the World Trade Center collapse straight down? Empty Re: How did the World Trade Center collapse straight down?

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 2:47 pm

The mass and weight was too large. Gravity took em down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammeh(: Mon May 31, 2010 3:44 pm

Isn't it true that SatAn was resposnsialbe for the WTC to happen like it did?
Theres also proof on youtube that it was going to happen cause you can fold the american bills to make pictures of what happened.
Is that true or not?

Sammeh(:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 4:58 pm

SatOn didn't do jack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hptonks425 Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:17 am

Yes, samms, you can fold the 10 and 20 dollar bills to form the towers and show them on fire. the other odd thing is that on one side, it says united, and on the other it says american, which were the two types of airlines that hit the WTC.

I have done 2 years of research on 9/11 and the WTC, so there have been a lot of conspiracy towards the reason why the towers fell.

One of the main conpsiracys is that the fires from the planes hit the towers were so hot, it melted the metal and ultimately, caused the towers to collapse. That is plausible. there is a video on youtube (I've seen too many videos to count about 9/11) that actually shows molten metal, almost like lava, falling from the towers, which shows that the fires could actually have been hot enough. The towers had pillars in them, many pillars. the outside ones were a little bit strong than the inside ones, so imagine a plane cutting right through them. that is another conspiracy, which is also plausible.
Hptonks425
Hptonks425

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down