StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

StarFlight's Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by `Summer☼ on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:35 pm

**Approved by Alex**

You are a member of a western Colorado wolf pack, called StarFlight. Lately, your enemy, the Amphitrite Clan that lived up river,
has come to take over your land. With winter approaching and a deadly disease killing most of the pack, it would be hard to fight for your home you've grown up in all your life. And with the pack's wolf healers dying off too, there's little hope. Betrayals within the pack make everyone suspicious of each other, and trust is precious. But even now, StarFlight's leader, MoonFlight (me), has hope for her little pack of wolves. With tough training, and enough faith, will StarFlight Clan be able to save their home? "Nothing is impossible." - MoonFlight

RP Rules:
Keep romance/violence PG.
No killing someone's wolf without the person's permission.
When not RPing use; {{ }}, or (( ))
Alpha's names must end in Flight.
Have fun, and no being rude to others! ;D

Parts:

Alpha Female: MoonFlight (Me) (Not Mates!)
Alpha Male: Tchono (Trevor) (Not Mates!)
Female Beta:
Male Beta:
Healers (3):
Hunters (5):
Fighters/Warriors( 6 +): Reicea (Alex)
Pups (Up to 4 at a time): Madi, Razor
Juveniles (2):
Watchmen (4):


Wolf Name:
Age:
Description/Picture:
Part:
Gender:


Mine ~
Wolf Name: MoonFlight
Age: 3
Description/Picture:



Part: Alpha Female
Gender: Female

((Have Fun!!))


Last edited by *Summer[: on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:37 pm; edited 4 times in total

`Summer☼

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by Serpent on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Wolf Name: Reicea (ree-say-uh)
Age: 4
Description/Picture: tan, bigger than most female wolves, blue eyes, black paws
Part: Warrior
Gender: Female

((Approved)). (:
avatar
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

Posts : 6328
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 21

http://www.webkinzallout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by `Summer☼ on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:45 pm

-MoonFlight looks around at her little pack lovingly, and gazes sadly at her home-
I will miss it here." She told one of here closest friends, a warrior named Reicea.
-MoonFlight nibbled Reicea's ear affectionately-
I'm afraid we're running out of time.
-She turned back to her beloved mountainous home-
Amphitrite WILL come. Soon.

`Summer☼

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:46 pm

Part: Alpha Male
Gender: Guy
Wolf Name: Tchono (Ty - can - oh)
Age: 4
Description/Picture:


((Approved))


Last edited by Trevor on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by Serpent on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:48 pm

*Summer[: wrote:-MoonFlight looks around at her little pack lovingly, and gazes sadly at her home-
I will miss it here." She told one of here closest friends, a warrior named Reicea.
-MoonFlight nibbled Reicea's ear affectionately-
I'm afraid we're running out of time.
-She turned back to her beloved mountainous home-
Amphitrite WILL come. Soon.
"I will too.. I will too," said Reicea, and she glanced at the pack quickly.
She wasn't a very affectionate wolf, by any means. Reicea looked on at
the mountains, and prepared.. For the day.
avatar
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

Posts : 6328
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 21

http://www.webkinzallout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by `Summer☼ on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:09 pm

Alex wrote:
*Summer[: wrote:-MoonFlight looks around at her little pack lovingly, and gazes sadly at her home-
I will miss it here." She told one of here closest friends, a warrior named Reicea.
-MoonFlight nibbled Reicea's ear affectionately-
I'm afraid we're running out of time.
-She turned back to her beloved mountainous home-
Amphitrite WILL come. Soon.
"I will too.. I will too," said Reicea, and she glanced at the pack quickly.
She wasn't a very affectionate wolf, by any means. Reicea looked on at
the mountains, and prepared.. For the day.

Rei, I can hear them. Each night. Howling in the distance.
Their preparing too. -MoonFlight glanced at her small pack-
The disease is spreading among us..
Then she heard something..
Out came a giant grizzly bear heading straight towards the den.
*MoonFlight growled, and leaped after the monster*
I need back up! Corner! *She howled, and was followed by a few members of the pack*
Soon, the grizzly was cornered.

`Summer☼

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by `Summer☼ on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:10 am

*Summer[: wrote:
Alex wrote:
*Summer[: wrote:-MoonFlight looks around at her little pack lovingly, and gazes sadly at her home-
I will miss it here." She told one of here closest friends, a warrior named Reicea.
-MoonFlight nibbled Reicea's ear affectionately-
I'm afraid we're running out of time.
-She turned back to her beloved mountainous home-
Amphitrite WILL come. Soon.
"I will too.. I will too," said Reicea, and she glanced at the pack quickly.
She wasn't a very affectionate wolf, by any means. Reicea looked on at
the mountains, and prepared.. For the day.

Rei, I can hear them. Each night. Howling in the distance.
Their preparing too. -MoonFlight glanced at her small pack-
The disease is spreading among us..
Then she heard something..
Out came a giant grizzly bear heading straight towards the den.
*MoonFlight growled, and leaped after the monster*
I need back up! Corner! *She howled, and was followed by a few members of the pack*
Soon, the grizzly was cornered.

-MoonFlight attacked the bear with some of the pack, and killed it instantly-
Dinner tonight! She said with happiness. This was one of the best fortunes they've had so far.
Now our pups and us can eat. Suddenly, MoonFlight saw something imprinted on the ground where the bear once stood.
It was of a tiny; ^ . The sign of the Amphitrites. -MoonFlight growled- This bear was one of their messagers! This is a warning
for us all..
The war is among us. -MoonFlight leaped up to her den, and called out to the rest of the pack-
We must prepare. Rei is in charge of training.
She said grimly.

`Summer☼

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by Serpent on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:19 am

"I guess I'll start with the older of them first.. This isn't going to be easy, especially in such a short time," she said, while
cleaning her paws.
avatar
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

Posts : 6328
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 21

http://www.webkinzallout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by Razorzz on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:26 am

Wolf Name: Razor
Age: 2
Description/Picture:
Part: Juvenile
Gender: Male

((Approoved. welcome to the pack! (x))
avatar
Razorzz

Posts : 360
Join date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by `Summer☼ on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:33 am

Alex wrote:"I guess I'll start with the older of them first.. This isn't going to be easy, especially in such a short time," she said, while
cleaning her paws.

Good idea Rei.. -MoonFlight nodded appreciatively at her best friend-
Oldest is wisest. -Moonlight turned towards her pack-
Listen up! Reicea is now in charge of battle training. We must protect our home.
We have grown up in it all our lives. Tchono, I need you and the juveniles to look spread out in the woods.
Just in case of an early surprise attack.
I, am going to try to talk with Amphitrite's leader DarkStar, to compromise.
If I don't come back alive, -She looked sadly at her little pack staring up at her-
I hope you'll remember me well.
And with that, she darted into the woods on her journey.

`Summer☼

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by Razorzz on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:45 am

- Goes out to wood -
- Runs around tree -
avatar
Razorzz

Posts : 360
Join date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by `Summer☼ on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:59 am

-MoonFlight ran around in the woods for what seemed hours-
*She breathed heavily, and slowed down*
I need to keep moving forward.. For the pack.
-She sprinted up ahead, and didn't see the sharp turn at the corner of the cliff-
*She slipped off the cliff, and clung onto a loose tree root*
Ahhhh! -she screamed-
She was just seconds from dying.

`Summer☼

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by Serpent on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:00 am

"I think I hear something.. Anyone there?" said Rei as she ran through the forest
"Moonflight! I'm coming! Don't worry!"
avatar
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

Posts : 6328
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 21

http://www.webkinzallout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by Razorzz on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:05 am

- Razor looks around -
- See's a dead deer -

Someone was here..
avatar
Razorzz

Posts : 360
Join date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by `Summer☼ on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:47 am

Alex wrote:"I think I hear something.. Anyone there?" said Rei as she ran through the forest
"Moonflight! I'm coming! Don't worry!"

-MoonFlight fell..-
Until Rei caught her paw and pulled her up.
Thanks..
-MoonFlight looked around..-
Where are we...?
Suddenly, a stranger wolf jumped out of the woods, hackles raised and teeth bared.
-MoonFlight growled and bared her teeth at the stranger-

`Summer☼

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:48 am

((Nevermind...))

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by Razorzz on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:02 am

- Razor follows the sent of a wolf -
" I think something is behind that bush.."
Suddenly a wolf jumped from behind a bush..
avatar
Razorzz

Posts : 360
Join date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:04 am

Tchono's Ears perked, he went to MoonFlight's side bared his teeth waiting for a fight.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by `Summer☼ on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:05 am

Trevor wrote:((Nevermind...))

((What's? xD))

`Summer☼

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:08 am

*Summer[: wrote:
Trevor wrote:((Nevermind...))

((What's? xD))
((I wrote something but you wrote something different so the same thin couldn't have happened xP))

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by `Summer☼ on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:26 am

Trevor wrote:Tchono's Ears perked, he went to MoonFlight's side bared his teeth waiting for a fight.

-The stranger wolf charged at MoonFlight, and she came towards him snapping-
Suddenly, 3 other stranger wolves came out of the woods.
They were surrounded.
-2 stranger wolves began snapping and snarling at Rei and Tchono-
The lead stranger wolf smirked and with his 3 other companions, cornered Rei, Tchono, and MoonFlight-
Well, well. Looks like we have a visit from the StarFlight Clan.
-The stranger smirked and walked over to MoonFlight, and licked her ear-
Hey darlin. What you doing hangin with a buncha these losers?
Why not Alpha the Amphitrites?
-MoonFlight bared her teeth- I'll never leave my family for yours.
-The stranger sneered-
Well, you had your chance.
And with that, the 4 wolves herded Rei, Tchono, and MoonFlight back to their pack.
We're in for trouble..
-MoonFlight whispered to Tchono-

`Summer☼

Posts : 1391
Join date : 2010-04-10
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by MadHatterMaddi:] on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:08 pm

Wolf Name: Maddi
Age: 8 Months
Description/Picture:
Part: Pup
Gender: Female

((Approved))
avatar
MadHatterMaddi:]

Posts : 1368
Join date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by MadHatterMaddi:] on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:12 pm

*Summer[: wrote:
Trevor wrote:Tchono's Ears perked, he went to MoonFlight's side bared his teeth waiting for a fight.

-The stranger wolf charged at MoonFlight, and she came towards him snapping-
Suddenly, 3 other stranger wolves came out of the woods.
They were surrounded.
-2 stranger wolves began snapping and snarling at Rei and Tchono-
The lead stranger wolf smirked and with his 3 other companions, cornered Rei, Tchono, and MoonFlight-
Well, well. Looks like we have a visit from the StarFlight Clan.
-The stranger smirked and walked over to MoonFlight, and licked her ear-
Hey darlin. What you doing hangin with a buncha these losers?
Why not Alpha the Amphitrites?
-MoonFlight bared her teeth- I'll never leave my family for yours.
-The stranger sneered-
Well, you had your chance.
And with that, the 4 wolves herded Rei, Tchono, and MoonFlight back to their pack.
We're in for trouble..
-MoonFlight whispered to Tchono-


Maddi Only Being A Baby, Whimpers While Running Around In Circles.
avatar
MadHatterMaddi:]

Posts : 1368
Join date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by Razorzz on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:14 pm

- Razor runs to the puppy -
* Picks up puppy and runs with her *
avatar
Razorzz

Posts : 360
Join date : 2010-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by MadHatterMaddi:] on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Razorzz wrote:- Razor runs to the puppy -
* Picks up puppy and runs with her *

-Maddi Whispers-
Where Are We Going? And Whats Happening?
avatar
MadHatterMaddi:]

Posts : 1368
Join date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: StarFlight\'s Fight. - A Wolf RP

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum