Fable's Naming Shop<3

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by LendlyLove:D on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:56 am

Need a name? I have a few in mind, though, I need to know the pet. Here are some examples : Paige, NewMoon, Alexandra, Cassandra, Cassie, Alexis, Alex ( Yep. Dedicated all the Alex's names to Alex. xDD) Yup. xP. I can get REALLY good names if I know the pet though. Lol.
avatar
LendlyLove:D
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1676
Join date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by Logan on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:08 pm

Mmkay, what should I name a BOY unicorn? xD Just testing your naming skills.
avatar
Logan

Posts : 1821
Join date : 2010-04-12
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by LendlyLove:D on Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:38 pm

A BOY UNICORN? You don't see those everyday... xDDDD
BlackStar, Heartless, mmmhh... All i can think of.. xD
avatar
LendlyLove:D
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1676
Join date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by sunnybunny. on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:56 pm

CHARLIE.
.. Sorry.
xD
avatar
sunnybunny.
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 5474
Join date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by sunnybunny. on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:56 pm

Or BlackMagic...
Or WHITEMAGIC.
:OO
avatar
sunnybunny.
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 5474
Join date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by LendlyLove:D on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:42 am

CHARLEH HORSE!!!! xDD
avatar
LendlyLove:D
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1676
Join date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by Logan on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:16 pm

xD nicee Suns, Charlie the unicorn. Ooh Heartless sounds gud. Thanks ya!
avatar
Logan

Posts : 1821
Join date : 2010-04-12
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by LendlyLove:D on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:45 pm

.... You said this was for practice.. xDD
avatar
LendlyLove:D
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1676
Join date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by ~lizzy~ on Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:46 pm

hmm lets say i have a peace puppy what would could i name it? besides peace lol
avatar
~lizzy~

Posts : 1588
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by Serpent on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 pm

WOO.
You jacked my real name too : o
Try and guess what it is!

_________________
avatar
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

Posts : 6328
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 21

http://www.webkinzallout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by LendlyLove:D on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Alexandra. xDD
avatar
LendlyLove:D
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1676
Join date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Name for a band?
I like dropkick a puppy xD

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by sunnybunny. on Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:15 pm

A unique nickname for a black small cat?
(I'm testing you, BTW, xD)
A reply to Bows; I think, Intimidating is a
cool band.
Its an INTIMIDATING name.
Ahaha.
I'm so funnay..
avatar
sunnybunny.
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 5474
Join date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by ~lizzy~ on Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:10 pm

so. . . what would i name a peace puppy? lol xD
avatar
~lizzy~

Posts : 1588
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by LendlyLove:D on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:33 am

~Sunny(: wrote:A unique nickname for a black small cat?
(I'm testing you, BTW, xD)
A reply to Bows; I think, Intimidating is a
cool band.
Its an INTIMIDATING name.
Ahaha.
I'm so funnay..
BlackStar
AwesomePossum =D Rofl Jk
BlackSun
avatar
LendlyLove:D
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1676
Join date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by LendlyLove:D on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:34 am

magicforyou wrote:so. . . what would i name a peace puppy? lol xD
Cassandra
Cassie
Paige
PeaceLife

All I can think about xP
avatar
LendlyLove:D
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1676
Join date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:35 am

What about for a lab

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by ~lizzy~ on Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:54 pm

Fable[Magic] wrote:
magicforyou wrote:so. . . what would i name a peace puppy? lol xD
Cassandra
Cassie
Paige
PeaceLife

All I can think about xP
ooh good names linda! xD
avatar
~lizzy~

Posts : 1588
Join date : 2010-04-18
Age : 20

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by LendlyLove:D on Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Kud wrote:What about for a lab
Depends
Black:
MidNight
Ebony
Onyx
Memories
Linda ( BASED ON MEH! )
Brown:
Cocoa
Coffeeh
Taffy
Brownie
Yellow:
Sunshine
Sun
YellowStar

Yep. xD
avatar
LendlyLove:D
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1676
Join date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ on Sun May 02, 2010 7:38 pm

Ooh here's one to blow your skills..
What would you name..
A boy unicorn with a purple horn that sang show-tunes, with a poisin-tipped tail and thorn-sharp teeth and golden eyes, with stubby claws and broad shoulders, that liked to play with Polly Pockets?
Hmm?
Can you think of any??
xDD
avatar
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Posts : 2910
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 8

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by LendlyLove:D on Mon May 03, 2010 3:46 pm

~Krystal[Klear] wrote:Ooh here's one to blow your skills..
What would you name..
A boy unicorn with a purple horn that sang show-tunes, with a poisin-tipped tail and thorn-sharp teeth and golden eyes, with stubby claws and broad shoulders, that liked to play with Polly Pockets?
Hmm?
Can you think of any??
xDD
Charlie! xD

_________________
Definition Softball-
Just an awesome sport.
avatar
LendlyLove:D
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1676
Join date : 2010-04-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by OhioState2 on Mon May 03, 2010 9:06 pm

magicforyou wrote:hmm lets say i have a peace puppy what would could i name it? besides peace lol

name it Peachy Peach xD
avatar
OhioState2

Posts : 1607
Join date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by Guest on Tue May 04, 2010 7:46 am

Lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by Serpent on Tue May 04, 2010 8:19 am

OhioState2 wrote:
magicforyou wrote:hmm lets say i have a peace puppy what would could i name it? besides peace lol

name it Peachy Peach xD
Again, this is Linda's thread, not yours. You may ask her if you can WORK here, then you may name Webkinz, and/or other various unicorns. xD
-Alex
avatar
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

Posts : 6328
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 21

http://www.webkinzallout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ on Tue May 04, 2010 11:36 am

Paige[WoLf]♥️ wrote:
~Krystal[Klear] wrote:Ooh here's one to blow your skills..
What would you name..
A boy unicorn with a purple horn that sang show-tunes, with a poisin-tipped tail and thorn-sharp teeth and golden eyes, with stubby claws and broad shoulders, that liked to play with Polly Pockets?
Hmm?
Can you think of any??
xDD
Charlie! xD
Oh my gawd how did I not think of Charlie??
xDD
avatar
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Posts : 2910
Join date : 2010-04-11
Age : 8

Back to top Go down

Re: Fable's Naming Shop<3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum