Webkinz All Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forward Message// Story I'm Starting :)

+3
LendlyLove:D
Serpent
Skye//Cashi
7 posters

Go down

Forward Message// Story I'm Starting :) Empty Forward Message// Story I'm Starting :)

Post by Skye//Cashi Thu May 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Hey i'm starting a story, so far it only has one chapter so i'll post that and you guys can tell me what you think
If alot/enough people like it i'll write another chapter. Its based a true uh test message? xD

Forward Message.

Chapter One

I walked to my room. I had heard my cell phone go off, and decided to check it. I opened the door to my room, it was cluttered with stuff everywhere, but my phone was sitting on my bed. I picked it up and it said “One New Message From Saroo” I opened it up and read “Warning! Even in you only read warning you are in trouble. There once was a girl named Zaney. She killed her mom and dad in her house and was sent to a mental hospital. There, she killed 3 members of staff in the hospital and was sentenced to death. She was put in a special room where she would be killed with no pain, but something went wrong with the machine and she sat there in agony for hours until finally dying. To this day she kills people who get this text message. Forward this to at least 10 People or she will come get you.” I snorted. What a cheesy text message! I decided not to forward it and looked at the time, 9:23pm. I decided to get ready for bed. I pulled on pajamas and slipped in bed. I fell asleep quickly and started dreaming about me and my friend’s as school talking during class and nobody noticing our laughs and screams, but then at about 12:00pm I was shaken awake by a girl with a knife.

Thats all for now Smile Tell me what you think!

Like: 1
Don't Like: 0

:dance:

Last edited by Skye//Cashi on Thu May 06, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skye//Cashi
Skye//Cashi

http://xat.com/chat/room/73323816/#

Back to top Go down

Forward Message// Story I'm Starting :) Empty Re: Forward Message// Story I'm Starting :)

Post by Serpent Thu May 06, 2010 4:46 pm

LIKE! : D
Moremoremore!
Serpent
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

http://www.webkinzallout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forward Message// Story I'm Starting :) Empty Re: Forward Message// Story I'm Starting :)

Post by Skye//Cashi Thu May 06, 2010 5:09 pm

Haha, I might write more Razz
It depends xD
Skye//Cashi
Skye//Cashi

http://xat.com/chat/room/73323816/#

Back to top Go down

Post by LendlyLove:D Fri May 07, 2010 3:54 pm

Mysterious... MY KIND! I love how you ended it, Book writer material. I LOVE it! I hope it gets published & gets turned into a series... THAT'S HOW STRONGLY I FEEL FOR IT. xD
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnybunny. Sat May 08, 2010 10:36 am

I looove it.
I wanna see what happens!!!
MORE.
sunnybunny.
sunnybunny.
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent Sat May 08, 2010 10:58 am

Moremoremore! Me like it : D
Serpent
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

http://www.webkinzallout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioState2 Sat May 08, 2010 4:35 pm

ooh cool i like it xD
please post more!
OhioState2
OhioState2

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Sun May 09, 2010 6:25 am

Ooh pritty o.o
MORE xD
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by ~lizzy~ Wed May 12, 2010 7:46 pm

nice story xD
~lizzy~
~lizzy~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 6:55 am

Awesome.
4 star.
Good job on getting people hooked to it with the last sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum