Webkinz All Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\

+3
TinodaxWolfeh
Berry~*
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
7 posters

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Go down

Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\ - Page 4 Empty Re: Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\

Post by Berry~* Sun May 02, 2010 11:41 am

Crystalpool blinked. "It wasn't from us, we didn't kill them. They ran when they had enough." she tasted the air again. "Sickness." she mewed, looking at Duskheart. "They may be a rival Clan, but they need our help. I would never want any cat to die..." Crystalpool looked back toward camp. "Should I fetch Rainpelt?" she asked.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\ - Page 4 Empty Re: Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sun May 02, 2010 11:46 am

Duskheart nodded.
He waited for Rainpelt to come anxiously.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sun May 02, 2010 12:41 pm

Crystalpool let out a sigh of relief when Rainpelt padded over the slope. "I smelt sickness." he mewed. Crystalpool looked over the SolarClan border. "They are sick." she murmured, pointing her tail. She looked up. "We had better go now, then." she mewed. "Lead the way, Duskheart."
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sun May 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Duskheart got to his paws and started back to camp.
"We should report this to Nightstar," he ordered. "We must help as much as we can."
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sun May 02, 2010 2:52 pm

Crystalpool nodded. "I'll tell him," she offered, "And Risingpaw must have waken up by now, so he can help."
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sun May 02, 2010 5:23 pm

"Yes, all apprentices should help." Duskheart agreed.
"I'll get them to help, Crystalpool tell Nightstar, and Rainpelt try to stay close by."
He dashed to LunarClan camp to tell the apprentices.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Mon May 03, 2010 1:55 pm

-NightStar paced forward and backward, anxiously-
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Mon May 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Crystalpool ran to Nightstar. "Nightstar," she began, gasping for breath, "SolarClan's border smells of death... And I could scent a sickness. Me and Duskheart thought we ought to find out what happened, and help them. They may be a rival Clan, but there has always been us Clans in the forest." she insisted, and glanced over seeing the apprentices move drowsily from their den.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent Mon May 03, 2010 5:57 pm

{{ Just commenting on the RP! It seems really cool! But I'm too busy to join any right now.. Great job guys! }}
Serpent
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

http://www.webkinzallout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Mon May 03, 2010 6:25 pm

[[That's an amazing and hawt comment, Finepapple. <3
WE NO UR OBSSESSED WITH THIS RP ALREADY!!!
-runs into wall- I had coffee 2day Very Happy]]
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Mon May 03, 2010 10:05 pm

Berry~* wrote:Crystalpool ran to Nightstar. "Nightstar," she began, gasping for breath, "SolarClan's border smells of death... And I could scent a sickness. Me and Duskheart thought we ought to find out what happened, and help them. They may be a rival Clan, but there has always been us Clans in the forest." she insisted, and glanced over seeing the apprentices move drowsily from their den.
''Death?'' -he said padding near to crystalpool- "I think one of the other clans collided with them, tonight we shall go find out, ok?'' -he said looking nervous, his head going back and fourth-
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Tue May 04, 2010 6:24 am

Crystalpool nodded. "Ok, and we're bringing a few apprentices and Rainpelt to help." she mewed.
[[Rainpellt is our made up medicine cat. xD]]
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Tue May 04, 2010 11:21 am

Furret wrote:{{ Just commenting on the RP! It seems really cool! But I'm too busy to join any right now.. Great job guys! }}
OOC// Thanksies Alex! ;DD
BIC//
Duskheart waited for Nightstar, Crystalpool and the apprentices to arrive at the SolarClan border.
Duskheart had yowled for all the apprentices to follow him, but the litterally just woke up.
While pacing, the deputy recited what his mother had said in his dream. "Open your eyes to the strongest thing in the world. Open your eyes to love."
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Tue May 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Crystalpool nudged the apprentices forward to the border. Risingpaw was in the lead. "C'mon guys!" he mewed, flicking his tail. He didn't seem tired at all. Finally, they all arivved at the border. Crystalpool nodded her head. "We are all her." she mewed, and Risingpaw looked back at the apprentices. They were all murmuring about the sickness.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Tue May 04, 2010 3:14 pm

"What do you think it is?" Duskheart asked Rainpelt.
Rainpelt drank in the air, trying to identify the sickness.
"Smells like rabbies," he muttered.
At first Duskheart stared in disbelief. But then he stopped white foam along the SolarClam terrirtory.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Tue May 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Crystalpool stepped back. "Don't get near it!" she ordered the apprentices. "Risingpaw, keep them back." Risingpaw nodded, and padded to the front of the group. "S-Should we go in?" Crystalpool asked Duskheart shakily.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Tue May 04, 2010 3:29 pm

Duskheart stood motionless for a moment.
"We must find a way across the border that's not covered in foam. I'll look in each direction and let you know." he stammered and trotted along the SolarClan border.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Tue May 04, 2010 3:35 pm

Crystalpool looked among the apprentices. "Moonpaw." she called, and the tawny she-cat stepped out. "I need you to make sure no cat comes out of the group. Risingpaw will make sure we will stay away from the border." she mewed, looking at all of the cats. "I want no one getting infected."
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Tue May 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Duskheart galloped back to the groups of cats.
"I found a crossing that smells clean from rabbies," he panted
"Let's take that way."
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Tue May 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Crystalpool nodded and flicked her tail for the apprentices to follow. "Lead the way." she mewed to Duskheart. "Rainpelt, stay close." she added, and scampered after Duskheart, the apprentices close behind.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Tue May 04, 2010 3:52 pm

Duskheart traveled at Crystalpool's side, searching for the safest way to cross.
"Here it is." Duskheart muttered. The crossing seemed calm and there was no sign of sickness.
Slowly he crossed over to SolarClan's territories and waited for the rest of the cats to follow.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Tue May 04, 2010 4:28 pm

-NightStar followed, aware of his surroundings-
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Tue May 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Crystalpool followed, the apprentices edging along behind her. When they were safely across, Crystalpool let out a sigh of relief. "To the camp?" she asked.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Tue May 04, 2010 6:27 pm

Duskheart nodded.
"We need to know if SolarClan needs help with this rabbies. I'll ask Stormstar." he replied.
Entering the enemy's camp, warriors and apprentices that noticed the visiting cats hissed with their hackles raised. Duskheart ignored their rude welcomings.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Tue May 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Crystalpool looked around, glaring at the cats hissing at her. Risingpaw's claws shot out, aware of other apprentices crouching down, but they seemed too weak to fight. Crystalpool even noticed the small apprentice that had almost taken her down. He looked very weak and pale.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next