Webkinz All Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION**

+7
Skye//Cashi
OhioState2
~lizzy~
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
Logan
Razorzz
Serpent
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION** Empty Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION**

Post by Serpent Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:50 pm

Welcome to my Graphics shop! You're sure to LOVE your order! Thanks!
RULES
*If you see something that's not on our list, please ask!
*Don't be rude.
*We will redo your order if you ask!
*I don't believe in forms. Just tell me what you want.

my notes;
-signature dimension: 515x174

..ɛϰαмρℓɛƨ
Chip Away's
Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION** 2ptaued
Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION** 2s6wqqr

Neon's
Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION** 20ubcpl
-Background color and Neon Color. Background MAY be transparent.

3D Text
Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION** 24317ps
-Choose a background pattern. Ask for more info on the patterns I have.

Glossy's
Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION** Mvrhbt

Last edited by Furret on Sat May 08, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 14 times in total
Serpent
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

http://www.webkinzallout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION** Empty Re: Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION**

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:59 pm

MINIFESTO:
Text; Howl like you mean it (Can the text be a bit bigger then the example, thanks)

Back to top Go down

Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION** Empty Re: Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION**

Post by Razorzz Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:40 pm

Razorzz
Razorzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:27 am

Serpent
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:32 pm

MINIFESTO:
Text; "Awesome" means an inspiring awe or admiration of wonder. A noun is a person, place, or thing. The noun of awesome is awesomeness and can be used in a sentence like, "Red Bull is a can of AWESOMENESS," Words such as cool, amazing, terrific, and extraordinary are considered posers because they try to be a word with individuality like awesome. We can change these posers. Just send in 5 dollars to me so I can... uh... give it to the foundations of posers. Together we can change the world! -Coughs- And get me a new laptop. -Coughs-
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Logan wrote:MINIFESTO:
Text; "Awesome" means an inspiring awe or admiration of wonder. A noun is a person, place, or thing. The noun of awesome is awesomeness and can be used in a sentence like, "Red Bull is a can of AWESOMENESS," Words such as cool, amazing, terrific, and extraordinary are considered posers because they try to be a word with individuality like awesome. We can change these posers. Just send in 5 dollars to me so I can... uh... give it to the foundations of posers. Together we can change the world! -Coughs- And get me a new laptop. -Coughs-
Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION** 2ahcm8k
Serpent
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:54 am

Anyone want to order?
Serpent
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:03 pm

Alex wrote:
Logan wrote:MINIFESTO:
Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION** 2ahcm8k
Fwanks Alex! ;D
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:11 pm

Text: I wish you were here
Picture: Girl alone in the rain

Thankers Alex! xD
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Shady wrote:Avatar:
Thankers Alex! xD

Thanks for coming!
Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION** 9vcmpy
Serpent
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Alex wrote:
Shady wrote:Avatar:
Thankers Alex! xD

Thanks for coming!
Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION** 9vcmpy
:O
Alex. I luvs it!
-huggles avvie-
THANK YOU!! xD
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by ~lizzy~ Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:11 pm

i wanna order something but i just don't know what to order! lol xD
~lizzy~
~lizzy~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:36 am

Thanks for the delivery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:36 am

My bad wrong person xP

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioState2 Mon May 03, 2010 9:08 pm

whoa that's cool xD
OhioState2
OhioState2

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent Tue May 04, 2010 8:17 am

OhioState2 wrote:whoa that's cool xD
Thank you! Would you like to order anything?(:
Serpent
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioState2 Fri May 07, 2010 6:07 pm

sure what kinds of things can u do? xD
OhioState2
OhioState2

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent Sat May 08, 2010 1:08 pm

OhioState2 wrote:sure what kinds of things can u do? xD
The stuff in my first post...
Serpent
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioState2 Sat May 08, 2010 5:13 pm

ohh, i didn't see that before Lol

may i have the one that says neon (outlined in orange if u can xD), but instead of saying neon can you have it say: Let it rock

if that's too much words, i can choose something else xD

Thanks
OhioState2
OhioState2

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent Sat May 08, 2010 5:22 pm

OK, I made different sizes cause I had no idea what you're going to use it for.
Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION** 24guady

Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION** K0633l

Made With Love♥ By Furret.. Graphics Just 4 You(: **CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION** 2cgofls
Let me know if you want it bigger or smaller, or a different font, or a background color. -Furret
Serpent
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent Sat May 08, 2010 5:23 pm

Sorry the first two didn't show up! I'm going to give you links. Will be up in a sec.
Serpent
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent Sat May 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Serpent
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye//Cashi Sun May 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Sweet Shop Smile
Skye//Cashi
Skye//Cashi

http://xat.com/chat/room/73323816/#

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpent Fri May 14, 2010 4:19 pm

Thanks Cashi.
Serpent
Serpent
Site Owner
Site Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ~lizzy~ Fri May 14, 2010 5:05 pm

hey alex can i get the light blue neon color that says "lizzy" and a white backround? xD
~lizzy~
~lizzy~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next