Webkinz All Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\

+3
TinodaxWolfeh
Berry~*
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
7 posters

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\ - Page 9 Empty Re: Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Duskheart huddled in the corner, watching.
He was worried for his leader.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\ - Page 9 Empty Re: Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Coldstar looked at Duskheart. He started going into spasms.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:28 am

Crystalpool padded over to Duskheart and gave him a comforting lick on the ear.

Rainpelt nudged the herb to Coldstar. "Eat." he ordered.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:12 pm

Duskheart swallowed hard.
"I hope he's okay," he muttered.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Crystalpool gave Duskheart a sad look. "We all do.." she murmured, closing her eyes. She pushed herself close to him and shuddered.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Coldstar ate. Then started going back into spasms.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:48 pm

Duskheart closed his eyes.
He didn't want to witness his leader
going through this illness anymore.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:28 pm

Rainpelt looked at Coldstar sadly. "I can get him a poppy seed, but that is all I can do for him.." he murmured, nudging a seed toward him.

Crystalpool sighed, then heard the pitter-patter of rain of the roof of the den.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:30 pm

"I'll gaurd the enterance,"
Duskheart sighed.
He turned to the opening of
the den & scanned the camp.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Coldstar ate the seed, then stared at his deputy. "No, Duskheart, you have to go to the next gathering while i recover, and take charge of the camp.." Coldstar lay down, coughing, looking at duskheart.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Duskheart turned to his leader.
"Alright," he agreed.
He sat in the clearing of the den.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:40 pm

"Good.." Coldstar said, looking at Duskheart. His eyes closed slowly and fell asleep.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Name: Jaggedpaw
Rank(Leader, deputy, elder, queen, apprentice, warrior, med cat, or kit): Apprentince
Mate: nope
Picture/Discription: http://www.mooseyscountrygarden.com/cat-dog-pictures/cat-tortoiseshell-white.jpg
Jaggedpaw is Coldstar's apprentince.
Approved x]
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:55 pm

OOC// Imma kill off Risingstorm... and make a new apprentice. xD
BIC// Risingstorm shook his pelt from the rain, then gasped as a fox ran toward him. He spat and slashed at the fox's belly, and the fox did the same to him. In the end, they both fell down, dead.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:58 pm

OOC// Berry! Why would you kill him? Just don't
RP him anymore..
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Jaggedpaw looked around. He smelt the nasty stench of a fox, then smelt Risingstorm. No! He thought, racing toward Risingstorm's dead body.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:03 pm

OOC// too late. xD I wanted a new apprentice 4 Crystalpool, cuz she's just THAT amazing. I'll say it's Risingstorm's sister. xD
Name: Moonpaw
Clan: Whatever one Risingstorm was in. xD
Mate: Surprise meh
Pic/Discription: Tawny pelt with white paws and underbelly, green eyes
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:05 pm

OOC// Pfft, Moonpaw is my name on the other RP xD
BIC//
Duskheart ordered warriors to go on hunting
patrols.
He was still worried about Coldstar.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Jaggedpaw picked up Risingstorm's dead body and started dragging it back to camp.

Coldstar looked at Duskheart with a flicker of happiness in his eyes, then closed them again.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:13 pm

OOC// Then I'm that much of a stalker. xD JK, JK
BIC// Moonpaw gasped as she saw her brother's limp body being dragged into camp. "W-What happened to him?" she asked Jaggedpaw, her voice rising.

Crystalpool looked over at Duskheart, then down at Coldstar, with a smirk.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Duskheart glanced at Crystalpool.
He gulped.
'Just found that spark of hope,'
he said to himself.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:17 pm

OCC// imma change coldstar's pic, i meant to a very long time ago -_-" xD

BIC//
"Fox attack," Jaggedpaw said, looking at his sore-bitten body.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:19 pm

Crystalpool padded out of Coldstar's den, to the fresh-kill pile. She picked out a vole and a mouse. On her way back to Coldstar's den, she gave Duskheart the mouse, then, inside Coldstar's den, she set down the vole. He can have it when he feels like it. she thought to herself.

Moonpaw froze. "Oh my..." she murmured, then looked sadly at Jaggedpaw, wondering if she understood his pain. "I'll help you bring him to the clearing," she meowed, looking at her brother on the ground.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:24 pm

"I'm sorry this happened, Moonpaw.." Jaggedpaw said, shaking nervously, helping her put him out in the clearing.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 pm

Moonpaw's emerald eyes clouded with greif. "I'll see him again in StarClan, someday." she mewed, trying to reassure herself.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next