Webkinz All Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\

+3
TinodaxWolfeh
Berry~*
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
7 posters

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Go down

Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\ - Page 11 Empty Re: Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\

Post by Berry~* Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:47 pm

OOC// ROFL, I'm having roman 2nite!!!
BIC// Panting hard, Moonpaw spat at the badger, who was fleeing. "W-We she report this to Coldstar... Or Duskheart." She mewed, breathless. "But first, let's take a rest..."
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\ - Page 11 Empty Re: Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:17 pm

OOC// ...-steals roman...- xDD

BIC// "A-Agreed," Jaggedpaw said as fear clouded his eyes, then lay down next to Moonpaw.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:33 pm

OOC// ~SCREAMS~ It was chicken flavored, though. :S
BIC// Moonpaw, still trembling, lifted her head and tasted the air. "I can't scent any more badgers," she mewed, "Do you have any idea why one would be here?"
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Berry~* wrote:OOC// ~SCREAMS~ It was chicken flavored, though. :S
BIC// Moonpaw, still trembling, lifted her head and tasted the air. "I can't scent any more badgers," she mewed, "Do you have any idea why one would be here?"

OOC// Chicken flavored pwns. xDD

BIC//
Jaggedpaw stared at her. "No.. Thats the first time ive seen one though," Jaggedpaw said tembling wildly, clouded with fear. By the time he got up to find the dug up fresh kill, he found something hiding in the snow, and it was another cat. "Who are you?" Jaggedpaw hissed. "Noodle!" The cat screeched.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Papercut wrote:

BIC//
Jaggedpaw stared at her. "No.. Thats the first time ive seen one though," Jaggedpaw said tembling wildly, clouded with fear. By the time he got up to find the dug up fresh kill, he found something hiding in the snow, and it was another cat. "Who are you?" Jaggedpaw hissed. "Noodle!" The cat screeched.
OOC// ROFL: "Noodle!"
BIC// Moonpaw nodded, then stared at the cat called "Noodle." She couldn't help it, when she began to smirk. "What a nice name.." she muttered to Jaggedpaw.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Berry~* wrote:
Papercut wrote:

BIC//
BIC// Moonpaw nodded, then stared at the cat called "Noodle." She couldn't help it, when she began to smirk. "What a nice name.." she muttered to Jaggedpaw.

OOC// "Noodle!" The cat screeched. LOL!!! xDDDDDDDD

BIC//
Noodle hissed, and showed his sharper teeth. "Don't make fun of me!"
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Papercut wrote:
Berry~* wrote:
Papercut wrote:

BIC//

BIC//
OOC// ROFL, Noodle has some additude!
BIC// Moonpaw took a step back, then slunk forward again,unsheathing her claws and baring her teeth. Why won't this kittypet step down? she wondered.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Berry~* wrote:
Papercut wrote:
Berry~* wrote:
Papercut wrote:

BIC//

BIC//
OOC// ROFL, Noodle has some additude!
BIC// Moonpaw took a step back, then slunk forward again,unsheathing her claws and baring her teeth. Why won't this kittypet step down? she wondered.
OOC// Tough kittypet. xDD
BIC//
"Kittypet!" Jaggedpaw snarled.
Noodle hissed and attacked Jaggedpaw, clawing at his eyes. Jaggedpaw got up and grabbed him by his collar & started choking him, then Noodle broke free from the collar and lunged for Jaggedpaw's throat.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:05 pm

OOC// xD Go Noodle GO!!!
BIC// "Jaggedpaw!" Moonpaw shreiked, flinging herself at Noodle. Noodle was bigger than her, and that gave her an advantage. She jumped on his back, clinging to it with her front paws. She bit his throat, and ripped at him with her hind legs.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:07 pm

OOC// Noodle is whipping Jaggedpaw's butt. xDD

BIC//
Noodle hissed and backed away, and stared at them with icy blue eyes.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:11 pm

OOC// ROFL, he's ferocious
BIC// Moonpaw glared back at him with dark emerald eyes.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:14 pm

OOC// "HISSSESSSSSSSSSS" xDDDD
BIC//
Jaggedpaw stared at the massive kittypet. "Your pretty ferocious."
"Thanks?" Noodle didn't know if that was good or not.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:23 pm

OOC// ROFL "Your pretty ferocious."
BIC// Moonpaw looked at the kittypet up and down. "You should join LunerClan!" she blurted, then shut her mouth quickly. Her eyes grew wide.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:26 pm

OOC// Ferocious. big word much? xDDDDD
BIC// "Really?" Noodle looked surprised.
Coldstar watched them, keeping downwind and hiding.
Jaggedpaw stared at her like she was crazy, then turned back and locked his eyes on Noodle.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:28 pm

OOC// Yes. xD
BIC// "Err... I mean... You'd be a good fighter..." she stammered, catching Jaggedpaw's stare.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:30 pm

OOC// Supercalafragalisticxpealadocious. O_O

BIC//
"Noodle, leave! You must at once." Jaggedpaw said, staring at Moonpaw shocked when he smelt Coldstar's scent.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:33 pm

OOC// g2g, and ROFL
BIC// "Er.. What Jaggedpaw said!" Moonpaw mewed, her voice cracking, as she smelt Coldstar too.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Berry~* wrote:OOC// g2g, and ROFL
BIC// "Er.. What Jaggedpaw said!" Moonpaw mewed, her voice cracking, as she smelt Coldstar too.
OOC// K, bye D:
BIC//
Noodle tried to go back into his garden. but it was to late. Coldstar jumped out from his hiding place and stood over him.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:47 pm

OOC// BACK. I bet u missed meh. xD
BIC// Moonpaw looked sheepishly at Noodle, then glanced at Jaggedpaw and mouthed, "Oops"
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Berry~* wrote:OOC// BACK. I bet u missed meh. xD
BIC// Moonpaw looked sheepishly at Noodle, then glanced at Jaggedpaw and mouthed, "Oops"
OOC// I has mountain dew :O
BIC//
"To late," Jaggedpaw mumbled to the kittypet trying to escape.
"Why are you here?" Coldstar demanded, still coughing.
"I was hungry and looking for food," Noodle said shocked at how big Coldstar was.
"Aha. I often see you sitting on your fence, young one." Coldstar said to Noodle, eyeing Jaggedpaw & Moonpaw.
Noodle was shocked at Coldstar's kindness.
"You fight very well, would you like to join our clan?" Coldstar said, rasping & coughing.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:02 pm

Moonpaw gave Jaggedpaw a look that said "I told you so." and she smirked. "Noodle, how many moons old are you?" she asked.
OOC// AMAZING. :O
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:16 pm

Berry~* wrote:Moonpaw gave Jaggedpaw a look that said "I told you so." and she smirked. "Noodle, how many moons old are you?" she asked.
OOC// AMAZING. :O
Noodle stared at her like she was crazy. "You mean months," He said correcting her in a smart tone, "I am 7 months."

OOC//
NOODLE AINT LIKIN YOU. xO
xD
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:25 am

Moonpaw gave him a stupid look. "Months? Oh, I've heard of those! That's what we call moons... So you're 7 moons." she mewed, using her own smart tone on him.

OOC// LOL, RAWR. xD
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:21 pm

OOC// O_O I think im gonna call him Thornpaw.. cause he has a sharp tongue? O_O

BIC//
"Mhm.." Noodle said, staring at her with piercing blue eyes.
Coldstar, still coughing, looked at Noodle. "You may join the clan, be here by sun-high or what you call 'afternoon'." Coldstar said, with the flick of his tail, leading the apprentinces back to camp.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:34 pm

OOC// You should call him Noodlepaw! xD ... Or Owlpaw? xD
BIC// Moonpaw, with one last glare at Noodle, whipped around and stalked away. "He irritates me." she growled, her green eyes dark.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next