Webkinz All Out
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\

+3
TinodaxWolfeh
Berry~*
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
7 posters

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

Go down

Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\ - Page 14 Empty Re: Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\

Post by Berry~* Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Crystalpool padded over to Duskheart. "Coldstar is asleep," she mewed, "He lost a life..."
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\ - Page 14 Empty Re: Warrior Cat's Survival RP - //LunarClan vs SolarClan\\

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:09 pm

Duskheart sighed.
"What a foolish thing to do. I thought he
was still sick? And he went out into the forest?"
He paced behind the den's entrance.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:10 pm

Coldstar woke at the sound of Duskheart, and narrowed his eyes. "The dog was heading for camp." He said dryly.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Duskheart swiped his head.
"Dog?" he asked.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:13 pm

"I lead it to the river and it vanished, and i lost a life in the process." Coldstar struggled to get up, and limped to the high rock.

OOC//
Berreh, you want your warriors name to be Moonstream, right? xD
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:15 pm

Duskheart followed him.
"That took a lot of guts." he murmured.
He jumped down into the clearing of camp.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:21 pm

OOC// Moonstream, yep... Unless you can think of something else. xD
BIC//
Crystalpool followed Duskheart, and stopped at the highrock. Moonpaw padded out of the apprentice den. "C'mon Jaggedpaw!" she yowled inside.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:24 pm

OOC// nah thats an amazing name :O

Jaggedpaw followed Moonpaw excitedly, sitting below the highrock.

"I, Coldstar, leader of Lunarclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these two apprentices. They have trained hard to understand your ways. Jaggedpaw, Moonpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

OOC AGAIN// Gah thats so long to type. D:<

"I do." Jaggedpaw meowed excitedly.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:27 pm

OOC// Cuz I'm just that amazing xO
BIC//
"I do." Moonpaw mewed. Her tawny fur was smoothed back, and it shone in the sunlight.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Duskheart stood beside Crystalpool & smiled at the new
warriors.
"They'll do fine." he said.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:30 pm

OOC// i copied the rest of the ceremony from warriors wiki :O

BIC//
"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior names: Moonpaw, from this moment you will be known as Moonstream. StarClan honors your bravery and strength, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Lunarclan. Jaggedpaw, from this moment you will be called Jaggedfang. StarClan honors your bravery and your strength, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Lunarclan." He mewed, and limped back to his den.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Crystalpool smiled, her blue eyes glowing. "I know it..." she murmured, Then licked her chest, noticing her stomach was looking more swollen.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Moonstream smiled as the other cats yowled, "Jaggedfang! Moonstream!" She remembered she and Jaggedfang had to sit vigil, and flicked her tail to the middle of camp. She sat down and smiled, closing her eyes.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:34 pm

Jaggedfang sat beside her, his eyes gleaming.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Duskheart padded next to the young warriors.
He licked the top of their heads.
"Bless you two. I know you'll do marvelous."
he said.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Moonstream waited, and looked at Silverpelt, where StarClan cats were appearing. I wonder when Noodle is becoming a warrior and recieving his Clan name... she thought.

There was a harsh kick to Crystalpool's stomach. "The kits! Duskheart!" she yowled, and ran for Rainpelt's den, lying down, gasping.
OOC// How many do ya wanna be? I can only be one... xD
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Jaggedfang heard Crystalpool. He wanted to dart right beside her, but he knew he had to sit vigil.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:43 pm

Duskheart's stomach jumped & ran to Crystalpool.
OOC// Forget that stupid rule. xDD
How about I be one,
& you be one?
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Coldstar sat in his cold den, listening to what was happening in the nursery.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:46 pm

OOC// Ok, but I g2g
BIC//
Crsytalpool yowled, and two kits came.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:49 pm

OOC// Aw ok.. Bye. xD
BIC//
Duskheart gaped at the helpless kits & started
smothering them in licks.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:05 pm

OOC/ I'mm bak xD
BIC//
Crystalpool leaned over and began licking the other helpless kit. The kit was a pale orangeish-gold with one black circle around her big dark blue eye. "This is Blackkit." Crystalpool decided.

Moonstream looked at the nursery curiously.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by TinodaxWolfeh Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Jaggedfang gave eye contact to Moonstream.

Coldstar smiled at the mews of the kits, and fell asleep.
TinodaxWolfeh
TinodaxWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by `Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™ Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:18 pm

Duskheart nestled his daughter.
She was light gray & the fur between her eyes &
her paws were white.
Her eyes glittered green.
"Emeraldkit," Duskheart said.
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™
`Ƙяʏƨтαℓ[♥]™

Back to top Go down

Post by Berry~* Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:01 am

"They're beautiful..." Crystalpool murmured, and pulled Blackkit and Emeraldkit close so they could suckle.

Moonstream glanced at Jaggedfang, and stood. "Our vigil is over," she mewed.
Berry~*
Berry~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next